TTR Shipping strives to provide each shipment with the best care in the industry. If your shipment has not met your expectations, please follow the process below to allow us to conduct a thorough investigation.
- Please ensure that your freight invoice has been paid in full before a claim is entered.
- Complete our secure on-line claim form. See Claim Form fields below, upload required documents and click submit upon completion.
Note these policies:
- A standard $500 deductible applies to all claims, unless specifically contracted into rate amount at time of order placement. Other deductibles are available but must be pre-arranged with your sales representative prior to order acceptance.
- Damages must be noted on the BOL upon delivery by the driver and claim must be filed within 60 days of delivery.
- Concealed damage claims must be filed within 5 days of delivery unless otherwise regulated by law.
- Submitting all necessary documents with initial claim form will reduce processing time.
Please complete and upload the items below so that we can fully understand your situation. Failure to submit required documents to support your claim may result in a delay or denial of your claim.
- Origin and delivery Bill of Lading receipts. Note that a signed Proof of Delivery from consignee accepting receipt of the shipment without noting damages will serve as evidence that the shipment was delivered free and clear of shortages or damages.
- Clear photos of damage (required) including a description of what is being shown.
- Professional repair estimate (required) including itemized details of services required. Repair rate of $25 per hour will be permitted (or adjusted) on repair estimates.
- Documentation of declared valuation (original vender receipt / invoice documenting paid / purchase price including date and location of purchase, or financial institution return authorization). Note: Settlement amount will be based on Actual Cash Value (ACV), except in cases where the (ACV) exceeds the declared value amount. See examples below.
- Shipment is declared at a value of $3,000.00, (ACV) is $10,000.00, shipment is damaged, claim is filed and approved. Settlement amount will be based on the valuation of $3,000.00 not the (ACV) of $10,000.00.
- Shipment is declared at a value of $15,000.00, (ACV) is $1,000.00, shipment is damaged, claim is filed and approved. Settlement amount will be based on the (ACV) of $1,000.00 not the declared value of $15,000.00.
- If you have a late lease return, a late charge invoice from your financial institution is required.
Internal part damages, lost data, error messages, lost profits, wheel (and wheel cover) damages, carton, box, crate and pallet damages will not be considered for claim approval.
Unless a different value is declared, each item shall be assigned a transit value of $1.25 per pound per item.
Actual Cash Value determines maximum replacement coverage of damaged assets. Declared value does not establish amount of claim settlement. Unless specified, standard orders carry a maximum value of $2,000 per order.
Pending claim approval, TTR Shipping reserves the right to repair, replace with similar item, or make a cash settlement for the cost of the repair or current actual cash value. In the event of a total loss, upon claim settlement TTR Shipping reserves the right to take possession of the salvaged asset.
Do not repair, dispose or move damaged equipment prior to claim resolution without written approval of TTR Shipping. We reserve the right to inspect assets for damages and appropriate repair assessment.
TTR will not be responsible for lost or damaged items that are not disclosed to TTR at the time of order scheduling and shipping.